LAGOS FASHION 2014 is going to build the ideal meeting point for generating sales leads and networking activities, be both a major showcase of fashion products and the weathervane for beauty trends in the region.
The fair is the best way for the exporters to meet their potential customers face to face and expand their sales channels across Africa where all kind of fashion sector products will be exhibited to an audience of successful and aspirant entrepreneurs.
Exhibitors benefit from the opportunity to one years’ worth of sales and marketing in three days and access the entire African market through this organization and meet with key international investors, domestic players, public officials and key distributors; therefore expand their business.
All exporters aspire to increase their export volume across Africa and add value to their brands are highly invited to network within their industry partners and exhibit in LAGOS FASHION.
LAGOS FASHION 2014 “International Fashion and Ready-to-Wear Garments Exhibition”, is going to be organized in Eko Hotel New Exhibition Center, Victoria Island, Lagos / Nigeria in October 21-23, 2014.
The exhibitors participating in the exhibition will have the chances to;
– Benefit to meet with the Nigerian fashion and ready-to-wear garment industries professionals
– Evaluate the Nigerian market and realize the possibilities of how to make business with Nigerian businessmen
– See the possibilities of making contacts to export their products to Nigeria and establish direct investments, open factories or offices in Nigeria
The professionals visiting the exhibition will have the chances to;
– See the best quality fashion and ready-to-wear garment industries products from all over the world
– Meet directly with the professional managers, decision-makers from the fashion and ready-to-wear garment manufacturing countries
– Directly discuss possibilities with the exhibitors
LAGOS FASHION 2014 is an event supported by the following authorities:
NACCIMA, Nigerian Association of Chambers of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Agriculture
To register visit their website: